RELEASING AND RELOADING SUBSCRIPTIONS SOLUTION
This electronic ticketing solution allows the releasing and personalization of traveling passes based on contactless cards or thermal tickets.
All clients' details are gathered and stored into a general database using a computer and some additional components (like scanner or photo camera, card reading/writing device, card printer, thermal printer).
Advantages of the ticketing front-office application:
- Thermal paper ticket sale (for every passenger category)
- Subscriptions based on RFID cards (nominal)
- Distinct tariff categories (adult, pupil, student, handicap, retired, veteran, etc.)
- E-wallet type cards based on points (nominal)
- Dual mode cards for multiple use (nominal and non nominal)
- Possibility for extending existing subscriptions
- Data recognition system and autocomplete fields for existing clients
- Customizable design and templates to assign to different card types
- Both online/offline functioning
- Back-up for last day activity
- Other functions available on demand
|Releasing Paper Tickets
– Paper tickets were never been easier to achieve thanks to TVMs or ticket vending points (kiosks). For example, a cashier would sell tickets released within kiosk’s front-office application.
– The tickets are printed with a simple press of a button and could be customized for 1 way, 2 ways, daily tickets or other traveling purposes thanks to a thermal paper printer.
|Acquiring Travellers' Data
– For issuing nominal traveling subscription cards for travellers, there is a need to acquire their ID text and picture. This simple procedure is accomplished manually by filling the form or auto-matically using the attached scanner or webcam – which also provides a picture.
|Issuing Traveling Cards
– According to user’s needs, the cashier will select the proper traveling card even if is a subscription or an e-wallet type.
– Will complete the required fields for availability, routing or available tracks, subscription type or e-wallet value.
– There is also a preview window of card to be printed.
– In case of damage, loss, theft etc. the customer will receive a new card having the same data from the old one which will be banned (put in a black list) by this application for no future use
|Real Time Reports
– The application will generate a new data entry on every transaction. And at the end of the working day this entry will be inserted in the server’s database.
– Previewing these reports (excerpts) is available anytime by pressing the “Excerpt preview” button.